*Robot leading Surgery, Asia leading the World *The 2nd Asian Congress of Robotic Surgery ACRS2016 *Gyeongju, Korea November 25-26, 2016 *Venue : HICO Gyeongju *Hosted by KAROS (Korean Association of Robotic Surgeons) *Organized by The Korean Association of Hepato-Biliary and Pancres Surgery The Korean Society of Coloproctology Korean Association of Thyroid and Endocrine Surgeons (KATES) The Korean Gastric Cancer Association (KGCA)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
ACRS2016 is a free app for iOS published in the Chat & Instant Messaging list of apps, part of Communications.
The company that develops ACRS2016 is Jincheol Seo. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.7.
To install ACRS2016 on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2016-10-28 and was downloaded 5 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the ACRS2016 as malware if the download link is broken.
How to install ACRS2016 on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the ACRS2016 is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After ACRS2016 is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.